ADSM-L

TCP/IP deconnections during ADSM Transfers

1999-02-26 04:29:54
Subject: TCP/IP deconnections during ADSM Transfers
From: Stephanie.CANON AT CIGMA.ASSO DOT FR
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:29:54 +0000
Hi,

      We've just installed  ADSM server ( V3R1M2F0) on our MVS Server
      (V1R2).
      We use Interlink TCP/IP with a 3762.

      The users have "Personnal Communication" on their PC to connect to
      the host using TCP/IP.

      We have a big problem:
      When we launch a backup, from a test ADSM client, some users are
      deconnected from the host. Their 3270 session are closed.
      We run a trace log, and it seems that the deconnected workstation are
      no more able to reach the MVS server.

      Does anybody already heard about such a problem?
      Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks in advance.

      Stéphanie Canon
      stephanie.canon AT cigma.asso DOT fr