ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-02-25 09:57:24
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:57:24 -0500
Good luck.
I have yet to have it work on some excludes. Sometimes it works, sometimes
it doesn't.

If that doesn't work this will:

Exclude D:\...\*.*

Question: Is the D drive a CD-ROM? If so then I would use the following line
in the client DSM.OPT file:

Test ExcludeNetworkFS,  ExcludeRemovableFS

This will take care of Network and removable drives (Filespaces) i.e
Floppy's, Zips,Jazz, CDR, CD-ROM's etc

Take Care -
CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
On the keyboard of life,
always keep one finger on the escape key!