ADSM-L

Connect Agents

1999-02-25 09:21:59
Subject: Connect Agents
From: David Wallace <dwallac AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:21:59 -0500
HI,

I am running the sql & exchange connect agents on NT servers backing up to
a RS/6000.  When I go into the client and look at what has been backed up
it shows me an accurrate picture.  However when I look from the server
side, through the activity log or the filespace allocation, it looks like
none of these clients have backed anything up.

Is there anyway to get a report from the server in regards to what is being
used by these agents?

Thanks

David Wallace
ISM Manitoba - an IBM Global Services team member
400 Ellice Ave, Winnipeg MB
Phone: (204) 946-6600                     FAX: (204) 947-3837
Internet: dwallac AT ca.ibm DOT com     Notes: David  Wallace/CanWest/IBM@IBMCA