ADSM-L

Re: Informing clients when their bac

1999-02-25 02:32:00
Subject: Re: Informing clients when their bac
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:32:00 +0100
Hello,

this exactly what we do. For every laptop, we offer adsm as Network
application (Start / Netwark Application / Backup C:\Data).

CLicking on that will start a DOS window and the command "Incr C:\Data". The
windows stays open at the end and the user can see statistics. The dsm.exe
code is on a Netware server and the dsmerror.log gets redirected to the
local C: disc.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com