ADSM-L

Re: ADSM FOR NT

1999-02-23 10:12:51
Subject: Re: ADSM FOR NT
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:12:51 -0600
     A rename of the client... but then all data goes with it!

     are you keeping server1 ?

     If so since it seems the "data" volume might be the bulk of the data
     you could export server1's users, apps, groups THEN rename server1 to
     server2 THEN import server1 and its users, apps, and groups with the
     replacedef=yes so the names wouldn't change

     A combination of export, import and rename will be what you need...

     later,
             Dwight