ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:47:38
Apologies in advance if this question is very stupid, and the answer very
obvious ....

My customer wants to duplicate their SAP R/3 production data to another system,
for the dreaded Year 2000 testing. At
present we have five on-line (BACKINT), and one off-line backup (ADSM) per
week. Now, I know with ADSM you can restore
one node's backup to another node - but can you do this with BACKINT?

Secondary question, how can we do this? I'm presuming that the destination
system would have to pretend to be the
production system for the purposes of the restore - or maybe there's a better
way.

Thanks O great and knowledgable ones.

(I suppose I could always contact BACKINT support ....)

Bob Cross.

--Boundary_(ID_J5JFeOezf6kaFrfUNcsSog)--