ADSM-L

Re: How has HSM worked for you?

1999-02-20 12:49:29
Subject: Re: How has HSM worked for you?
From: Ray Pratts <pratts AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 11:49:29 -0600
Anthony,

I installed an ADSM System which included HSM.  The major problem I had
was the the site was also using NFS automount.  We had to get a fix to
automount from the IBM network group because it kept timing out while
HSM was runnning.  Once we had the fix in place HSM worked fine.

--
Ray Pratts              Pinnacle Computer Solutions Corp.
Ray Pratts              Pinnacle Computer Solutions Corp.