ADSM-L

Optimizing dsm.opt for NetWare client

1999-02-19 14:55:16
Subject: Optimizing dsm.opt for NetWare client
From: "David H. Wentworth" <David.Wentworth AT UCOP DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:55:16 -0800
Hello all,

Our ADSM server administrator has noted the transfer rate of our NetWare
server ADSM client (477.20 KB/sec) is not as good as it should be and
suggests optimizing our dsm.opt file. We are using the defaults now. Does
anyone have tips for optimizing the NetWare client config. or can point me
to information?

TIA,
Dave

| David Wentworth          | University of California |
| Programmer/Analyst       | Office of the President  |
| E-mail:                  | Information Resources    |
| David.Wentworth AT ucop DOT edu |   & Communications       |