ADSM-L

Re: Tape Unavailable

1999-02-19 10:07:26
Subject: Re: Tape Unavailable
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:07:26 -0500
Yep, that will do it.
If you have a manual tape library, and a mount is requested and not
satisfied, the tape is marked "unavailable".
At least I know that's how it happens on my NT ADSM server..

Wanda Prather
The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think" -
Scott Adams/Dilbert