ADSM-L

Betr: Re: ADSM Y2K

2015-10-04 17:47:37
Subject: Betr: Re: ADSM Y2K
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
     The information on this site is old. I checked it last wednesday and
     the information about ADSM reported that ADSM v310 was Y2K compliant.
     But until version 3210 the ADSM servers before don't recognize
     02/29/2000. If that date is entered than a error message is display
     saying that you've entered an invalid date. So the only way to know
     for sure is to test ADSM yourself.

     Regards,
     Maarten Doeswijk

____________________________ Antwoord-separator