ADSM-L

Re: Feature or Bug

1999-02-19 08:38:30
Subject: Re: Feature or Bug
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:38:30 -0500
Yes, We experience the same thing when a user moved from a Win95 workstation
a Winnt workstation. We had the exact same error and solved it exactly the
same way.

CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
On the keyboard of life,
always keep one finger on the escape key!