ADSM-L

Re: Audit db

1999-02-19 07:46:34
Subject: Re: Audit db
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 07:46:34 -0500
>It's running since four days and we have no idea about the completion time.

I'll pass on the recommendation that IBM management strongly made to me:
if you see performance problems like this which are impairing your
enterprise, by all means report them through the IBM Support Center as
a formal problem.  This is the *only* way that enduring problems like
this will get resolved.  Otherwise all customers will continue to be
plagued by unacceptably sluggish software like this.
     Richard Sims, BU