ADSM-L

Audit db

1999-02-19 02:56:52
Subject: Audit db
From: Riccardo Corona <rcorona AT ESOC.ESA DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:56:52 +0100
I had the ( bad ) idea to run an audit db fix=yes on our production
database in order to fix several server inconsistencies  reported in the
actlog.
It's running since  four days and we have no idea about the completion
time.
The only info I can provide  are:
Aix4.2
AdsmServer 3.1
db size  8Gb
76%  used
51.000.000 database entries have been processed at the moment .

Is there any "thumb rule" to estimate  for an  8GB db how many entries
should be processed ? Now it's processing about 20.000 entries per minute.

PS: IBM support  gave us an estimation of 2-3 days....already gone.
Thanks