ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: Backing up NetWare "Server Specific Info" with

2015-10-04 17:47:37
Subject: Antwort: Re: Backing up NetWare "Server Specific Info" with
From: Bartholomaei di Bari [mailto:Bartholomaei_di_Bari AT IBB-FFM DOT DE]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Got it working :-))

Thanks

Nino di Bari

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

An:    ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Kopie:  (Blindkopie: Bartholomaei di Bari/IBO-FFM)
Thema: Re: Backing up NetWare "Server Specific Info" with client 3.x -

To initiate a backup of SERVERSPECIFICINFO, just type "load dsmc inc
serverspecificinfo".
Afterwards you can check it with command Q Fi.

Regards
Ruben Gjelsten

Bartholomaei di Bari <Bartholomaei_di_Bari AT IBB-FFM DOT DE> on 16.02.99
15:26:57