ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:47:37
Hello,

I am having trouble binding OnBar backups to anything but the default
management class. I have tried the following in the include exclude file:

1. INCLUDE /csadmshm/* informix_dev

2. INCLUDE /csadmshm/csadmshm/* informix_dev

where csadmshm is the Informix Instance DBSERVERNAME. I would like to bind
all database objects with one entry in the include exclude file. Results
from the dsmadmc show ver command are as follows:

/csadmshm : /csadmshm/rootdbs/ 0 (MC: DEFAULT)
Active, Inserted 02/16/99 15:58:52

/csadmshm : /csadmshm/rootdbs/ 1 (MC: DEFAULT)
Active, Inserted 02/13/99 21:45:38

Software Versions:
ADSM Server for AIX-RS/6000 - Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.13
Command Line Backup Client Interface - Version 2, Release 1, Level 0.6
IDS 7.24.UC1

Any help would be appreciated.

Doug Hayes
dhayes AT senco DOT com