ADSM-L

Re: remote install of ADSM

1999-02-16 12:19:44
Subject: Re: remote install of ADSM
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 09:19:44 -0800
I don't know about other platforms, but on NT, you can create a response
file by running the client setup with the -r parameter. (setup.exe -r)
This will create a file named setup.iss
copy setup.iss into the directory with the installation files, and
run setup.exe -s  to perform a silent unprompted install.