ADSM-L

AW: Moving dbvol

1999-02-16 04:53:50
Subject: AW: Moving dbvol
From: "Ditzel, Eberhard" <Eberhard.Ditzel AT DRESDNER-BANK DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:53:50 +0100
Hi !

In your DSMSERV_DIR directory (default: /usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin), there is a
file dsmserv.dsk. It's a list of your database an recovery-log volumes. Just
edit this file and update the names of the db- and recovery-log volumes to
the new path.
Then start the server and it should work.

Regards

Eberhard Ditzel, netiX System Consulting, Mainz, Germany