ADSM-L

Re: What does this message mean?

1999-02-15 14:32:49
Subject: Re: What does this message mean?
From: Fred Johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 13:32:49 -0600
It's a nuisance message.  When I closed open-registration, I moved most of
those nodes that got into the STANDARD domain before I noticed their
presence into more suitable domains.  So expiration leaves me hundreds of
these messages every morning in the AC.

At 10:56 AM 2/15/99 -0800, you wrote:
>I don't want anything pointing to the old management class. After I created
>the new domain, mgmt class, etc., I moved all the nodes to it. I then
>inserted an include line into the client options to get it rebind to the new
>setup. Was this the wrong thing to do?  I can't see where there is an
>association back to the old management class.

Fred Johanson
System Administrator, ADSM
S.E.A.
University of Chicago