ADSM-L

Re: backup db error

1999-02-15 10:38:34
Subject: Re: backup db error
From: "Toora, Kuli" <kulbinder.toora AT MEB.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:38:34 -0000
Mihai,

Have you got a tape management system managing the volume for you?
If so check that the tape is available for use.

Thanks,

Kuli.

Kulbinder Toora
01384 296191 x3498
e-mail - Kulbinder.toora AT meb.co DOT uk
Midlands Electricity

This outgoing e-mail (and any attachments) has been checked
(using Dr Solomon's v7.92) at MEB (UK 01384 296191) before
despatch, and has been found to be clean from any virus infection.

Virus queries - PC Tech Support (09 3521)
E-mail system - External Postmaster (09 3673).