ADSM-L

Réf:ANS4364E

1999-02-12 07:01:21
Subject: Réf:ANS4364E
From: Alain Ricois <Alain.Ricois AT IBESIS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 12:01:21 +0000
If You have this message again try query log f=d to check  Max. Pct Util
This value is cleared when server starts
In the past (with ver215) I have seen problems like this.

Max. Pct Util over 90% .

I increase LogPoolsize and BufPoolSize and after Max. Pct Util  stays always
under 40%

Hope this helps

Alain Ricois