ADSM-L

Réf:Old filespaces don't expire

1999-02-12 04:35:14
Subject: Réf:Old filespaces don't expire
From: Alain Ricois <Alain.Ricois AT IBESIS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:35:14 +0000
Files are marked inactive only when an incremental backup run on the filespace
and doesn't  find  them
If you delete a filespace on a client or stop backup it , active versions stay
active.

I know two methods for deleting files
1 Empty the filespace on client and run an incremental to inactive all files
before deleting it
2 run delete filespace on ADSM server to delete immediatly all files

Regards

Alain Ricois