ADSM-L

Re: Low performance with Notes Backup Agent

1999-02-11 18:14:20
Subject: Re: Low performance with Notes Backup Agent
From: "<Cindy Jiang>" <cjiang AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:14:20 -0700
Joshua,

There is a fixtest (IC22704)  for OS/2 Lotus Notes agent recently posted on
the index server to enhance this performance issue.

Fixtest for IC22704 is available on
server :           INDEX.STORSYS.IBM.COM
directory :      /adsm/fixtest/v3r1/os2/

Cindy Jiang
 ADSM Development

Joshua Bassi <jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM> on 02/11/99 01:56:20 PM