ADSM-L

Re: IRIX 5.3

1999-02-10 14:32:22
Subject: Re: IRIX 5.3
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:32:22 -0800
Exclude statements on Unix clients do not go directly into the
dsm.sys file. Instead, you need to code an "INCLEXCL" parameter,
which points to a file.

It is in that file that you code your include/exclude statements.

So, for example, all of our clients (IRIX, AIX, Solaris, etc.)
have the following statement in dsm.sys:

INCLEXCL /usr/adsm/dsmxclude.txt

 -- Tom

Thomas A. La Porte
DreamWorks Feature Animation