ADSM-L

Single Tape Reclaim

1999-02-10 14:08:25
Subject: Single Tape Reclaim
From: "John C. Wranovics" <johnw AT FREDRICKGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 14:08:25 -0500
I have setup a single tape reclaim process ... well almost ...

When the reclaim process runs I get the following:

ANR1040I  Space reclamation started for volume ADSM1 in storage pool
4MMPOOL0 ........

ANR1044I  4MM volume ADSM1 is required for space reclamation

ANR8324I  4MM volume ADSM1 is expected to be mounted

ANR8447E  No drives are currently available in library 4MMLIBMAN0

After these I get additional failed messages....

There is obviously a tape drive available since I've been backing up to it

Anyone have any ideas what I missed ???

Thanks in advance...

John