ADSM-L

Re: Trying to get ODBC to work!!

1999-02-10 08:28:06
Subject: Re: Trying to get ODBC to work!!
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 05:28:06 -0800
In my prior response to this issue I posted that the
language file, dsgameng.txt, was located in the
WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory on Windows 95 (it's
WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 for NT). This is new with version
3.1.0.6. Prior to 3.1.0.6, we were putting it in
the ..\ADSM\ODBC\ADSM directory, as you mention.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

Mine is:

SET DSMG_DIR=C:\WIN32APP\IBM\ADSM\ODBC\ADSM

And it works.