ADSM-L

Re: ADSM for NT version 3.2.0

1999-02-10 01:11:36
Subject: Re: ADSM for NT version 3.2.0
From: Johan Pol <jpol AT NL.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 07:11:36 +0100
I like to do manual installations, because minor changes need to be made at
the different ADSM servers (about 60).

So i really want to have an ini file with those settings !
Is that possible ?

with kind regards, / met vriendelijke groeten,
Johan Pol
Boerhaavelaan 11 - 2713 HA - Zoetermeer - Tel. (+31)79 3223051 - Fax.
(+31)79 3213989
Internet :JPol AT nl.ibm DOT com / johan.pol AT xerion.be.philips DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 09-02-99 15:37:52