ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:47:37
>Will they be backed up by the dsm schedule if they are not
>excluded? I mean, will I have two copies, one in the ADSM-Scheduled backup
>and one in the BACKINT/ADSM backup?

I'm sure I tried this and the answer is yes. Certainly all the BACKINT-using
systems
that I've seen have the include-exclude list set to exclude the redo log area
and
the sapdataX areas, (which are the [main] ones that BACKINT deals with).

Having said that, you would have thought that if this WAS the case that it
would be
mentioned in the BACKINT manual, ie something like "once BACKINT is working
to you satisfaction exclude the following areas from any daily ADSM backup
....."

Bob Cross.

--Boundary_(ID_T6QhfLlkP5a9tVKFje5H1g)--