ADSM-L

Re: [Fwd: CLIENT SOLARIS - IP21374]

1999-02-03 07:45:08
Subject: Re: [Fwd: CLIENT SOLARIS - IP21374]
From: Bacchi Matt VENDOR <v2bacchi AT BTV.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 07:45:08 -0500
>I had ben installed client solaris without problem , but when  start
>DSM , i got a message ;
>
>ld.so.1 /opt/IBMadsm-c/sol251/dsm : fatal : libDtHelp.so.1 : cant't open
>file : err2 Killed .
>
>I'm using adsm server 3.1.1.3 on aix  4.3.1. , with IP21374 .
>
>Does anybody  kow how to fix it ?

Ide,
        We have had a similar problem, but on AIX 4.2.1.  It will most likely
be fixed by the same solution though.  You need to install either the full CDE
(Common Desktop Environment), or components of it to be able to run the
graphical client (and this is a _client_ error, not server).  Alternatively,
you can run the command line client, dsmc, which we were told was the
solution by the support center.

I hope this helps.

-Matt
Matt Bacchi                              mbacchi AT us.ibm DOT com
IBM Global Services                    v2bacchi AT btv.ibm DOT com