ADSM-L

Re: [Fwd: CLIENT SOLARIS - IP21374]

1999-02-02 16:05:13
Subject: Re: [Fwd: CLIENT SOLARIS - IP21374]
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 13:05:13 -0800
Hello,

I suspect that you may be missing all (or at least
part of) the CDE runtime help. The "Installing the
Clients" manual for ADSM indicates the following
pre-requisite software:

* X Window System X11R5 or X11R6
* Motif 1.2 or 2.0.
* Common Desktop Environment (CDE)
* CDE online help facility libraries: libDtHelp.sl
  and libDtSvc.sl, typically located in /usr/dt/lib.

I am thinking that the last item is the problem.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

Hi , again .

I had ben installed client solaris without problem , but when  start
DSM , i got a message ;

ld.so.1 /opt/IBMadsm-c/sol251/dsm : fatal : libDtHelp.so.1 : cant't open
file : err2 Killed .

I'm using adsm server 3.1.1.3 on aix  4.3.1. , with IP21374 .

Does anybody  kow how to fix it ?

Thanks in advance.

Ide