ADSM-L

Re: Backup storagepool does nothing

1999-02-01 15:26:37
Subject: Re: Backup storagepool does nothing
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 12:26:37 -0800
You can issue the following command for each of your diskpool
volumes:

 query content VOLNAME copied=no

This will give you a list of all files on the volume that do not
have a corresponding copy in a storage pool of type "COPY."

Presumably what you will find, based on the messages that you are
seeing, is that there are no files on the disk pool volumes that
have not already been copied to a copy storage pool, or a
migration has happened and there are no longer any files on those
volumes.

 -- Tom