ADSM-L

Re: Remove user

1999-02-01 12:45:57
Subject: Re: Remove user
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:45:57 -0800
Do NOT send mail to the administrator.  If you had saved the email, as
requested, that was sent when you subscribed, you would know to send your
unsubscribed request to the email address:
  Commander ADSM <LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
and put in the body (not the subject line) of the message:
  SIGNOFF ADSM-L