ADSM-L

Re: Remove user

1999-02-01 08:02:54
Subject: Re: Remove user
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 07:02:54 -0600
Martha McConaghy is the ADSM list administrator.  If you e-mail here directly
(urmm AT vm.marist DOT edu) and tell her the problem, she can remove you from
the
list.  I've had this happen to me and Martha's taken care of it for me.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 02/01/99 03:07:11 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET