ADSM-L

Re: 3575 microcode

1999-02-01 04:37:30
Subject: Re: 3575 microcode
From: Eric Lambion <ela AT GENERALE DOT BE>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 10:37:30 +0100
Hi Ingo,

I've got that kind of messages with a 3575lib.
IBM guys upgraded the 3575 to microcode level 1.42.
Be sure you've no defect media - in my experience a defect tape was the
actual cause of the problem.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Eric

Ingo Steller <Ingo.Steller AT GECITS-EU DOT COM> on 31/01/99 23:27:51