ADSM-L

Re: Authority Questions...

1999-01-28 08:01:45
Subject: Re: Authority Questions...
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 07:01:45 -0600
In our company we have two administrators.  They are loosely divided along
the lines of one person administers the server and the other person
administers the client sales/registration/support/installation.  Both these
people have total ADSM authority.

We have one department here that does workstation support and one department
that does client/server support and these people are responsible for actually
installing ADSM on the client side.  The
sales/registration/support/installation adminstrator of ADSM, however,
assists them on the initial setup.

Hope this helps.

ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu on 01/27/99 05:56:28 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET