ADSM-L

Re: SHOW VER Command : Funny dates

1999-01-25 08:37:43
Subject: Re: SHOW VER Command : Funny dates
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 08:37:43 -0500
Looks like you had a problem including the results of the show ver command.

I wanted to warn people that this command can cause system problems.  I
remember in the past people who had ADSM on MVS and issued this command from
the MVS console, that it caused their system to hang while it spewed out all
the lines.  So, be careful.  It works fine on AIX (my platform), but don't
issue it from the MVS console.

Tina