ADSM-L

Re: ADSM vs LEGATO

1998-05-23 14:28:42
Subject: Re: ADSM vs LEGATO
From: Jie Wu <jwu AT NCTR.FDA DOT GOV>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 13:28:42 -0500
There is a very good article about backup strategies (including
comparason between various backup softwares) in Nov. 1998 issue of
SunExpert. If you are able to find a hard copy, you can go to
sun.expert.com and search "Legato network". You will be able to download
the PDF file of this article. I strongly recommend this artle.

Jie