ADSM-L

Webshell Client

1999-01-19 10:50:48
Subject: Webshell Client
From: "Grendelman M. (Martijn)" <Martijn.Grendelman AT NL.FORTIS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:50:48 +0100
Hi,

I have been experimenting a little with the webshell client for ADSM. When I
try to start a backup session, I am required to enter a username and
password. At this point, the software expects the node name and the node
password (according to the docs, this is true when you have a pre-Enterprise
Management ADSM server). In my client options file however, I defined
PASSWORDAccess Generate, so I never know the node password. Does this mean
the webshell client is useless to me? What is the difference between an
Enterprise Management server and a pre-EM server?

Regards,
Martijn.