ADSM-L

Re: Win32 client services crashs [Was: Notes client & ADSM ba 3.1.0.6...]

1999-01-10 17:30:50
Subject: Re: Win32 client services crashs [Was: Notes client & ADSM ba 3.1.0.6...]
From: Mark Reschke <M.Reschke AT ITS.UNIMELB.EDU DOT AU>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:30:50 +1100
FX,

When I installed the 3.1.0.6 client on two test machines I had no problems.
After the test phase I installed it on our production servers and voila, Dr.
Watson made an appearance on three of our ten servers.  As the problem
seemed to be service related I tried to dsmcutil update, with no success.
Only after a dsmcutil remove and install did I manage to get it working
again,  on one node I had to completely remove the client and reinstall from
scratch to get it to work.  Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mark.

Mark Reschke
Systems Support Analyst