ADSM-L

Tape Pool usage - ADSM Developers

1999-01-05 10:29:35
Subject: Tape Pool usage - ADSM Developers
From: Gary Harrison <Gary.Harrison AT ARCADIAGROUP.CO DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 15:29:35 +0000
Hi,

     My question is mainly aimed at ADSM developers and is as follows.

     Q.  I recently upgraded to ADSM Server  Version 3.1.1.5 on AIX 4.2.1.
I find now that I am frequently being asked for Empty output tapes even
when tapes which are Filling are still in the tape Library. Also I could
have other Empty tapes in the library and still would be asked for
different tape to be loaded.  Is this supposed to happen ?

Regards,
Gary.

Gary.Harrison AT arcadiagroup.co DOT uk