ADSM-L

SQLBackTrack isn't using desired management class

1998-12-23 20:51:16
Subject: SQLBackTrack isn't using desired management class
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 17:51:16 -0800
The dba's backed up some Sybase databases using SQLBackTrack to the STANDARD
management class.  Later I created a copy and management class named
BACKTRACK.  Since then, we have been trying, without success, to get
SQLBackTrack to use the new management class.  We have tried entering the
management class name in all lower case and then in all upper case.  But,
according to the output from a " show versions lj /BACKTRACK:* " the MC: is
still DEFAULT.  Any suggestions?

env: AIX 4.2.1-03   ADSM Server 3.1.2.1   ADSM API Client 3.1.0.5