ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Agent Questions

1998-12-23 09:36:40
Subject: Re: Exchange Agent Questions
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 09:36:40 -0500
Thanks Del.

Do you know if there is going to be any functionality which will allow
Exchange backup deletetion to occur automatically either at the
server or the client based on a scheduled scheme?

Thanks!

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging!