ADSM-L

Re: Deletion of old Exchange Backups

1998-12-22 10:58:54
Subject: Re: Deletion of old Exchange Backups
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:58:54 -0500
Ron,

Search through the archives of this list (ADSM-L) and you will find
that many of the Exchange (and SQL) Agent customers have automated
the deletion of old backups using Perl.  In fact, one generous customer
gave his sample scripts to the rest of the ADSM-L users.
I appended the sample scripts to this list earlier this year.
If you search this list using ("hoobler") as the search item, you
will find these scripts.  You can do this via the web by going to

     http://vm.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?ADSM-L

By the way, we realize that this is not a long term solution and
we are addressing it for a future PTF of the Exchange (and SQL) Agent.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM ADSM Agent Development