ADSM-L

Re: Netware and ADSM

1998-12-18 01:31:34
Subject: Re: Netware and ADSM
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 07:31:34 +0100
Mark,
we should get long filename support early next year!
In the mean time, you have to map netware volume in a Win95 Explorer window,
than find the right filenams doing CD and DIR commands in a DOS window.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com