ADSM-L

Re: ANR9999D afmigr.c ?

1998-12-17 09:30:24
Subject: Re: ANR9999D afmigr.c ?
From: Alexander Verkooijen <alexander AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 15:30:24 +0100
On 15-Dec-98 David E. Bohm wrote:

>> Every hour these error messages are appearing in our activity log:
>>
>> 12/11/98   20:48:15  ANR9999D afmigr.c(2742): Error deleting transaction
>> for 0
>>                       bytes moved reclamation - volume 000561.
>> 12/11/98   21:48:15  ANR9999D afmigr.c(2742): Error deleting transaction
>> for 0
>>                       bytes moved reclamation - volume 000907.
>>
>> I have not seen this before but this message occurs when we are trying to
>> delete the volume.
>> Try using the DELETE VOLUME command on these volumes.  There might be some
>> messages issued during that delete that help with the problem
>> determination.

I used AUDIT VOLUME FIX=YES (Thank you Richard Sims!) and the
volume status changed from Full to Empty.
The error messages disappeared after this action.

Regards,

Alexander

Alexander Verkooijen     SARA
Alexander Verkooijen     SARA
Systems Programmer       Academic Computing
alexander AT sara DOT nl        Services Amsterdam