ADSM-L

Novell Netware 3.12

1998-12-12 20:48:40
Subject: Novell Netware 3.12
From: Rod Richeson <rricheson AT SYMATRIXINC DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 17:48:40 -0800
Anyone have the trouble I am having this weekend.  I have decided to
utilize a NW3.12 server for some tasks at work and want to integrate in our
ADSM backups.  When I load SMDR the server abends.  I have tried everything
I can find, ugraded all the nlm's.  The smdr.nlm is from the smsup6
package.  I am going to add the smdr from a newer package, but it says it's
for 4.1x.  I have tons of data if anyone is interested.

I have also used the smdr31x.nlm and it loads up ok but when I load dsmc it
is looking specifically for smdr.nlm...

Thanks,

Rod Richeson
IBM ADSM Certified