ADSM-L

GUI-recover file

1998-12-10 10:20:29
Subject: GUI-recover file
From: Ann Foster <afoster AT SEAHAWK.NSCC.MASS DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 10:20:29 -0500
Hello,
        I looked thru online doc/book directions on recovering a file using the
Client - GUI version 3.15. and thought I was following directions but...
The backup or archive files will not display.

. Logged on as correct node with passwd
. Selected retrieve files (from a node backup - these files are active)
. I've tried view with both active and inactive files, display active only
But, Files will not display
Message appears loading 350 files but files never display.

What did I miss? What else must be set?
I know the active files are there cause I can see them with a q backup in
dsmc.

Thanks in advance
Ann Foster
North Shore Community College