ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:50:03
-----Message d'origine-----
De : Francis Maes <fr.maes AT cger DOT be>
À : ADSM questions à la liste <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date : lundi 7 déc. 1998 14:11
Objet : How to rebound backups of deleted files to another MGMTCLAS?

Hello dear ADSMers,

Question: How to rebound the backups of deleted files to another MGMTCLAS?

Environment: ADSM OS/390 V3.1.2 Server and Win NT 3.1.1.3 Clients

Problem: We are moving a lot of directories from "old" NT servers to "new" ones.
Once the copy is OK, source data is scratched on the "old" machine and the disk
space is reused for other applications.
A month later, we want to change the retention of the backups of the deleted
files on the "old" machine.
We are trying to change the MGMTCLAS of  those files backups.

Any help would be appreciated.

Francis.

Francis Maes                        ASLK-CGER Services GIE  - Belgium
ADSM Server Administrator Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48 - 1000 Brussels
Storage Management          E@Mail: fr.maes AT cger DOT be