ADSM-L

Re: ADSMConnect Agent for Exchange

1998-12-10 07:02:40
Subject: Re: ADSMConnect Agent for Exchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 07:02:40 -0500
Rose,

Error "61" means your NODE is locked out
from the ADSM server side.
Check on the ADSM Server to find out why this might be

After having the ADSM Administrator "unlock" the node,
try your operation again.  After it is unlocked, you can
also use the ADSM Exchange Agent GUI to connect to
the server and change or update an expired or wrong password.

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM ADSM Agent Development