ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:50:03

The APAR sure seems to match from the write-up. I'm not sure what the 'fix' for ADSM V3 would be; I'm planning on implementing the documented local correction.

TomK

    -----Original Message-----
    From:   Rejean Larivee [SMTP:rlarivee AT CA.IBM DOT COM]
    Sent:   Wednesday, December 09, 1998 7:22 AM
    To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
    Subject:        Re: Conversion to ADSM version 3

    Hello,
    do you have DLT7000 drives in your STK9710 ? If yes, then your problem
    would probably be apar IX84124. The error messages would tell us more.
    If you receive message
     ANR9999D PVRGTS.C (xxx): Illegal position for tape volume ...
    then the above apar is indeed your problem. There was a test fix for this
    apar on index.storsys.ibm.com in early november but the fix has been
    removed. I am waiting for the adsm developer to make the fix available
    again for another customer who has experienced this problem.
    Have a good day !
    Rejean
    Rejean Larivee
    IBM ADSM Level 2 Support

    ---------------------- Forwarded by Rejean Larivee/Quebec/IBM on 12/09/98

    Bob Miller <CBRM AT ARGUSHEALTH DOT COM> on 12/08/98 07:36:02 PM