ADSM-L

Re ANR9999D AFMOVE messages

1998-12-09 11:22:50
Subject: Re ANR9999D AFMOVE messages
From: Duncan Turner <duncan.turner AT CIS.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 16:22:50 +0000
The following is an extract from the JESMSGLOG for our ADSM/MVS started
task.  The ANR9999D message group gets issued MANY times.  I have not
been able to determine for sure which volume the move data is supposed
to be happening on.  Reclamation for both onsite and offsite volumes is
scheduled to start at this time.  Eventually the ANR9999D messages stop
but with no further clues as to what is going on.  I have tried
repeatedly to connect to ssddom01.storage.ibm.com to get to the ADSM
technical support site but the server never replies.

ANR1142I Moving data for collocation cluster 2 of 6 on volume
034031.
 ANR9999D AFMOVE(938): Error 87 queuing storage pool volumes for offsite
move
 data.  Move Data processing may be
incomplete.

Any insights gratefully appreciated.